THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this video!!! We enjoyed it SO much!!! :) Watched it LOTS! Even cried a little :( Wish SO MUCH that we could have been there with everyone. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I wanted to jump in the computer and eat some of that food ... looks so yummy!!! Any leftovers? Maybe I'll just have to start driving now. ;) Love you and miss you all!
Well, I made the rolls--didn't actually eat them but everyone else said they were good. I know--odd that I didn't eat bread since it is my favorite but I really didn't feel good--that is why I decided to wear pajamas to Thanksgiving. :-)
I guess it is time to change this again. I'm back to working nights in a brand new hospital here in Flower Mound. My husband and I have 4 wonderful children (8 counting the in-laws) and 12 grandchildren. My given name is Lois but friends and family call me Sue
3 comments:
THANKS SO MUCH for sharing this video!!! We enjoyed it SO much!!! :) Watched it LOTS! Even cried a little :( Wish SO MUCH that we could have been there with everyone. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I wanted to jump in the computer and eat some of that food ... looks so yummy!!! Any leftovers? Maybe I'll just have to start driving now. ;) Love you and miss you all!
looks like lots of fun. Wish we could have been there. Who made the rolls? They looked fabulous. hope you didn't eat too much =) Love you
Well, I made the rolls--didn't actually eat them but everyone else said they were good. I know--odd that I didn't eat bread since it is my favorite but I really didn't feel good--that is why I decided to wear pajamas to Thanksgiving. :-)
Post a Comment