I'm having a hard time editing blogs once I have pictures there. I need HELP!! Anyway, I love having the grandchildren over. My only wish is that the other six could come over weekly also. Ashleigh knows right where the coloring books, and crayons are and doesn't she do a fine job? Justin is playing hockey in the living room before they rediscover the piano.
It was raining and wet the day Tanya's were over so that makes for BORING. Oh well. Didn't have much time to start any projects. It was just a short visit.
Truly I will welcome any of the 11 but preferably not at the same time without parents supervision.
Update
13 years ago

6 comments:
put your pictures in...then you can just put your "comments" in around the pictures....you can also put spaces between the pictures...just look for where the "writing for the pictures (aka: html)" starts over....once you get the pictures spaced it is easier to be able to write a statment by the pics....you can also click on the "preview" at the top right hand side of the post window to see how your post will look once published. Hope this helps---otherwise I'll come over and help you out!
Thanx Tanya I will keep this comment and use it next time
so if we put ours on a plane here can you pick them up there? =)
Definitely
Definitely
Tamra - that is a GREAT idea! ;) I would love to send the kids. Actually I want to come along! I am tired of the cold weather. I want to see everyone! I miss everybody! :(
Post a Comment