Found quilts while shopping with Tanya and Tasha - but they were queen sized. Got them modified yesterday. Dad finished the trundle bed Sat. for Adreyn, Tristan and Rehanyn.
Beka says she wants to sleep on the beds, not the little one, not the middle one but the very top one!! And she says daddy can't sleep on the top one because he will break it.
I guess it is time to change this again. I'm back to working nights in a brand new hospital here in Flower Mound. My husband and I have 4 wonderful children (8 counting the in-laws) and 12 grandchildren. My given name is Lois but friends and family call me Sue
1 comment:
Beka says she wants to sleep on the beds, not the little one, not the middle one but the very top one!! And she says daddy can't sleep on the top one because he will break it.
looks great!!
Post a Comment