With my day job, one perk is that Dad fixes supper most of the time. I love it!! Here's a recipe he found for supper Monday night.
Easy Potato Hamburger Casserole
3 potatoes,slice thin
1 Lb. hamburger (cooked)
1 small onion
1/4 tsp garlic salt (needs more)
1 (16oZ) can green beans, drained
1 can cream of celery soup ( or chicken or mushroom)
1/2 can milk
4 oz. grated cheddar cheese
Put sliced potatoes (I suggest slightly cooked) in bottom of greased casserole dish. Add onion to hamburger. Put on top of potatoes. Add garlic salt. Next add green beans. Mix soup and milk and pour over bean. Top with grated cheese. Bake, uncovered, in 350 degree (F) oven for 45 minutes. Put lid on last 10 miutes of baking.
He found several recipies. Maybe I'll share more after he tries them. This was good. Better with a little more seasoning.
Update
13 years ago

1 comment:
sounds yummy!!
Post a Comment