Little daisies out in the woods. (For Tamra) Old farm equipment spread about the acreage Isn't this a beautiful place to spend a couple days to celebrate 42 years of marriage??
These are the friends we found around the grounds of our Bread and Breakfast
The woods around the acres were beautiful. On our walk we were shaded by these huge old trees.
This little (?) beagle was our leader on our walk through the grounds
I guess it is time to change this again. I'm back to working nights in a brand new hospital here in Flower Mound. My husband and I have 4 wonderful children (8 counting the in-laws) and 12 grandchildren. My given name is Lois but friends and family call me Sue
3 comments:
oh, that looks so nice and peaceful. Hope you enjoyed your time away.
We certainly did. Very peaceful.
They have a guest house. We'll try it out when everyone is home sometime
Was it a "Bread and Breakfast" or a "Bed and Breakfast"? Looks like you had a good time!
Post a Comment